The professionals at Latter & Blum Inc. Realtors have been serving the New Orleans community since 1916. Our real estate agency began almost a century ago when Harry Latter and Joseph E. Blum founded a commercial real estate company. Latter & Blum has since expanded and branched out to include residential sales, remaining in the Latter family for 70 years. In 1986 the company was purchased by Robert W. Merrick, a nationally respected appraiser and broker who restructured the organization. Since then, we have expanded and merged with C.J. Brown Realtors, Noles-Frye Realty, Van Eaton & Romero, and acquired ERA Moffett Realty and Patterson Real Estate Agency Inc.
We are Louisiana's first and only $1 billion real estate company, as well as the 34th largest brokerage in the country. With over 1,400 agents, we are the largest full-service real estate brokerage in the Gulf South and operate in Greater New Orleans, Lake Charles, Greater Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Alexandria, and Southern Mississippi.