Hurricane Insurance in Metairie and Boutte, LA
Hurricane Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Hurricane Insurance Information
If you live where hurricanes can happen, you might have heard of hurricane insurance. At Dave Millet Insurance Agency in Metairie and Boutte, Louisiana, we want you to understand hurricane insurance and why it might be vital.
Contact us today to learn more about how hurricane insurance can help provide crucial financial protection for Louisiana residents.
What is Hurricane Insurance?
Hurricane insurance is a mix of different types of insurance, including homeowners, flood and windstorm insurance. Together, these coverages can help protect you financially from many types of hurricane damage.
What Does Hurricane Insurance Cover?
Hurricane insurance may help cover the following:
- Fixing your house—If the wind or water damages your home, hurricane insurance may help pay for repairs.
- Replacing your things—If your personal property is ruined, such as your furniture or television, this coverage may help you buy new ones.
- Living somewhere else—If you can’t live in your home while it’s being fixed, this coverage may help with costs such as hotels and restaurants.
- Cleaning up—If there’s a lot of debris to remove after the storm, this may help cover the costs to clean it up.
- Flood damage—You may need a separate flood insurance policy to help pay for damage caused by hurricane-related flooding.
Contact Dave Millet Insurance Agency today to build an insurance plan to help you financially recover from hurricane damage.